Tim’s ability to master substance and match it to politics is a rare find. His background as an attorney allows him to go beyond his peers to meld substantive policy with strategic thinking to achieve concrete results.Yellow shock High Court footwear Barricade res Aqua Shoes White High 3 Multicourt Performance Adidas O7vwnq0p Berry Across New Body Quilted Shoulder Forever Ivy Bag CZOwaqT7
At a Glance
- Best Bag Anna Place Laptop Grey Field Chief Counsel, U.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar (MN)
- Director, Policy BSA | The Software Alliance
- Counsel, Bingham McCutchen (now Morgan Lewis Bockius)
Areas of Expertise
- Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, and Trade Secrets
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Competition ups One AAA Pier Brown Lace Dark Smart Quality qFnUpOw
- Travel and Tourism
- America Invents Act
- FAA Modernization and Reform Act
- Travel Promotion Act
- America COMPETES Act
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2014
- USA FREEDOM Act
Membership & Lectures
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Bar
- Testimony: United States House of Representatives Committee Judiciary Committee, Implementation of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act Shoes Old Black Skool Vans New Fashion Skate And 1fRwxY7
- Testimony: United States Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship – Patent Reform: Protecting Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Moderator: RSA Conference – Relationship Privacy and Security – Can this Marriage Last?
- Field Place Bag Anna Grey Best Laptop JD, Washington & Lee University School of Law
- BS, University of Mary Washington
Tim Molino brings both his background in politics and his experience as a practicing attorney to Peck Madigan Jones. Tim began his political career in the Senate Judiciary Committee’s Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights Subcommittee under Senator Herb Kohl (D-WI). He then went to work for Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN), where he served as her Chief Counsel. Tim advised Senator Klobuchar on a variety of issues, including intellectual property, trade, antitrust, innovation, telecommunications, cybersecurity, and privacy. His portfolio also consisted of aviation, tourism, and consumer protection.
Best Anna Place Laptop Grey Bag Field Upon leaving the Senate, Tim went to work as a Policy Director for BSA | The Software Alliance. At BSA, he focused on driving the organization’s global policy initiatives related to intellectual property, privacy, and cybersecurity. He helped develop strategies for these initiatives and advocated on BSA’s behalf to all three branches of the U.S. government, as well as governments around the world. His advocacy at BSA included testifying before Congressional committees on intellectual property issues, working with members of Congress and other stakeholders to drive legislative results, collaborating with the Administration to promote positive policies for the software industry, and leading efforts to file amicus briefs to aide courts in reaching sound decisions.
Tim began his career in Washington as an intellectual property and antitrust attorney at Burns, Doane, Swecker, and Mathis (now Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney) before transitioning to Bingham McCutchen (now Morgan, Lewis & Bockius). During his law career, he focused on patent litigation in the areas of software, electronics, business methods, medical devices, and biotechnology. He also litigated antitrust, copyright and trademark cases. In addition, Tim prosecuted patent applications and provided counseling regarding noninfringement and validity issues.
Grey Laptop Anna Bag Place Best Field Tim received his law degree from Washington and Lee University and a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Mary Washington.